Tổng hợp đề nói tiếng Anh 8 học kì 1 đầy đủ nhất| Đề cương ôn thi học kì 1 lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án Tải về Bản in 99 88.768Tải về Bài viết đã được lưu
Tài liệu kiểm tra nói tiếng Anh lớp 8 kì 1 có gợi ý chi tiết dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh năm 2020 – 2021do wiki.noithatvietphat.vn biên tập và đăng tải. Đề thi nói học kì 1 Anh 8 gồm 6 chủ đề nói tiếng Anh lớp 8 học kì 1 khác nhau tương ứng với Unit 1 – 6 SGK tiếng Anh lớp 8 chương trình mới đã học giúp học sinh lớp 8 ôn tập Từ vựng – Ngữ pháp Cấu trúc câu trọng tâm trọng từng Unit hiệu quả.
Bạn đang xem: topic tiếng anh lớp 8
Topic nói học kì 1 tiếng Anh lớp 8
- Part I: Giới thiệu bản thân (Introduce about yourself)
- Part 2: Một số chủ đề nói tiếng Anh lớp 8 học kì 1
- 1. Talking about your free time/ leisure time.
- 2. Talking about the life in the countryside/ in the city
- 3. Talking about an ethnic group in Viet Nam
- 4. Talking about your family/ country traditions and customs
- 5. Talking about traditional festival in Viet Nam
- 6. Talking about a legend/ folk tale/ fairy tale/ fable
Part I: Giới thiệu bản thân (Introduce about yourself)
Talking about some personal information
– Class/ School
– Family members
– Your leisure activities
Good morning/ afternoon, my dear teachers/ examiners.
– My full name is ………………………………………………… I am 14 years old and I am a student in class 8… in ………….. Secondary School. In my free time, I like listening to English music, reading books and chatting online with my friends.
– My topic is number ……….., talking about………. Now I would like to start my topic.
Part 2: Một số chủ đề nói tiếng Anh lớp 8 học kì 1
1. Talking about your free time/ leisure time.
– What do you often do in your free time?
– How much leisure time do you have a day?
– What is your favorite leisure activity? Why?
– Talk about your favorite leisure activity.
– In my free time, I often play table tennis/ watch films/ read books,…
– I usually have two – three free hours per day.
– Playing table tennis is one of my leisure activities. Because it is interesting and useful. My body becomes stronger because playing it is good for my health. It also helps me relax after a hard day.
– Talk about your favorite leisure activity. You have to answer these following question:
+ Describe the leisure activity.
Xem thêm: Top cl trong khách sạn là gì
+ Say who do you do this activity with.
+ Share your feeling about the activity.
Example: Reading book is one of my leisure activities. It is both interesting and useful. I can get knowledge of all areas that I need and relax after school. Whenever I have free time, I read books. I like many kinds of book such as novels, comic stories and science books. I really fancy reading science books which my father gave me on my 12th birthday. It helps me know more about the world where I live. In short, reading books not only helps me become smarter but also brings me happiness.
* Xem thêm một số bài nói mẫu về sở thích tại: Đoạn văn Tiếng Anh về Sở thích
2. Talking about the life in the countryside/ in the city
– Where do you live?
– Do you like living in the countryside or living in the city? Why?
– What is the advantages/ disadvantages of living in the countryside?
– How is the countryside changing nowadays?
– I live in the Bat Trang village/ suburb,…
– I like living in the countryside. I often visit my grandmother. It is interesting to live there because there are so much space. We can run around the vast field and shout out loud without disturbing anybody. We can swim in the river, go fishing or collect vegetables in the afternoon or in the summer.
– The first thing I like about the countryside is the relaxed pace of life. I often go there for some peace and quietness. I sleep well when I stay in the countryside. Another thing is the beautiful landscapes as well as peaceful hills and forests. I love admiring them. This makes me feel less stressed. I often take a lot of pictures of rural landscapes. However, you don’t have easy access to shops. When you want to buy something, it takes a lot of time because shops are far away. Besides, there’s almost nothing to do at night. No nightclubs, no bars and no amusement parks.
– In my opinion, life in the countryside has many advantages. Firstly, village people are more friendly than city folks. Village people build their personal relationship with all people and often take care of each other. Secondly, village people live much nearer to the nature and breathe in the fresh air, as well as eat fresh foods, vegetables, fruits collected directly from the garden. Finally, there are lots of traditional activities that they can do in the countryside such as fishing, swimming in the river or kite-flying. For these reasons, I prefer living in the countryside.
– My hometown has changed a lot. Firstly, the local people have different appearance with fashionable clothes. Secondly, many of them now have cell phones and motorbikes or even cars. They are living in modern brick houses. Besides, the Internet is very popular among the residents and they use it for learning, making new friends and playing games. They feel really pleased and satisfied about these changes.
– Living in the country has many benefits; however, it has both the advantages and the disadvantages.
Now we will talk about the advantages. Firstly, you have a healthy life. There are no dust, no smoke and no traffic jam. The air is fresh. The food is clean because people collect them from the garden. Secondly, living the countryside is peaceful. It is very quiet to relax after working or there are many beautiful wide fields and natural scenery. Finally, there are no separations in the countryside. Neighbors are really best friends. They will help you pleasantly if you have trouble. Each problem has its solution and your neighbors will share it for you.
According to disadvantages, it has poor quality, facilities and employment .One of the drawbacks of living in the country is poor quality of education in schools there. Country schools usually do not have good facilities like for example gyms or computer rooms. Another bad side of country life is lack of entertainment. There are no things to do at night: no cinemas, no bar and no amusement park. Last but not least, the problem with finding a job is important. There are no companies or factories so the rural people don’t have a good job.
* Xem thêm tại:
- Write a paragraph giving your opinion about life in the countryside
- Viết đoạn văn tiếng Anh về lợi ích sống ở thành phố
3. Talking about an ethnic group in Viet Nam
Example 1: Our country has 54 ethnic groups. The Thai is one of ethnic groups in the provinces of Lai Chau, Son La, Yen Bai, Thanh Hoa and Nghe An. Their language belongs to The Tay-Thai group. The Thai are good at farming. They grow different crops. The main food is rice, especially sticky rice. Thai cloth is well-known for being unique, colourful and strong. Thai men like to wear The Kinh’s style of dress, but Thai women keep their tradition customs. They live in stilts houses. The Thai worship their ancestors. They hold festivals and ceremonies every year.
Example 2: The Kinh, also called The Viet people, is the majority ethnic group of Vietnam, comprising about 86% of the population. The Kinh people settle along the whole Vietnam. Vietnamese is the native language of the Kinh people, as well as the first or second language for many ethnic minorities of Vietnam. Rice cultivation is the main economic activity of the Kinh. They also raise cattle and poultry. They often celebrate a lot of festivals during the year. They have the traditional costumes such as Ao Dai and Ao Ba Ba.
* Xem thêm nhiều mẫu khác tại:
Talk about your own ethnic group
Viết 1 đoạn văn về dân tộc Kinh bằng tiếng Anh
4. Talking about your family/ country traditions and customs
Có thể bạn quan tâm: Top Elan Smart Pad Là Gì ? Elan Smartpad Trổ Tài Tại Computex 2009
– What is your family traditions?
– What is the tradition of your country?
– In my opinion, customs and tradition are very important. Like other family, we have our own traditions and customs. There is a tradition in our family of having lunch together on the first day on Tet. We have followed this for three generations. We have the custom of visiting our grandparents at the weekend.
– In my country, during Tet holiday, we shouldn’t sweep the floor on the first day of Tet. We have to respect old people and children should take things from adults with both hands and greet guests when they come to our house.
5. Talking about traditional festival in Viet Nam
– What it is.
– When/Where is it held?
– What activities there are.
– What you need/what you need.
Example 1: Whale Festival is usually held at Quang Nam coastal locations such as Tam Thanh, Binh Minh, Tam Hai. For the occasion, the Whale Temple, the houses and the boats are all beautifully decorated. The festival lasts for two days at the full moon of the first lunar month. This is a festival to worship the whale and pray for the good fortune of the fishermen in Quang Nam. The festival includes activities like the twirling the basket, boat races, swings, and football competitions, plus special dancing and singing performances including ‘tuong’, ‘ho khoan’ singing and ‘ba trao’ singing.
Example 2: I like the Hung King Temple festivals a lot. It is held in Phu Tho province from the 8th to 11th of the third lunar month every year. It commemorates and worships the Hung Kings who are the founders and also the first emperors of the nation. It’s impressive because there is a procession from the foot of Nghia Linh mountain to the High Temple on the top of the mountain. While you are there, you can attend a ceremony of offering incense and specialities to the Hung Kings. Moreover, there are also some great activities such as bamboo swings, lion dances, wrestling and Xoan singing performances. I like this festival because it makes me love our ancestors. I also like it because there are a lot of great activities.
Example 3: Tet is one of the most important festival in Viet Nam. It’s held every year at the end of January or early February. Some weeks before Tet, Vietnamese clean their houses and paint their wall. They buy peach blossoms. Kumquat, flowers to decorate their houses. New clothes are bought on the occasion. One or two days before Tet, people make Chung cake – the traditional food, sticky rice, spring rolls and other special food. On the New Year, every family cook a special meals and prepare five fruit tray to worship their ancestors to pray for a better year. On the first day of New Year, people go out. Children receive lucky money wrapped in red envelop. Some one go to the pagoda. Some other visit their relatives and family. I love TET so much because it is time for all members of my family gather to chat or have meals together.
* Xem thêm một số đoạn văn tiếng Anh về Tết hay khác tại: Viết một đoạn văn về ngày Tết bằng tiếng Anh
6. Talking about a legend/ folk tale/ fairy tale/ fable
* Using the given cues
– Main characters
– Plot: beginning
– Plot: middle
– Plot: end
Gợi ý 1
The story that I want to tell people is called “Son Tinh, Thuy Tinh.” The story is about talent and praise Son Tinh can fight floods, natural disasters. Story of the story is as follows: In the 18 th Hung Vuong Dynasty, Hung Vuong had a daughter named My Nuong and My Nuong very beautiful, gentle and gentle, My Nuong also has to get married. The king loves her very much, so she wants to marry her a worthy husband. One day, two boys came to tender offer. One who lives in Tan Vien mountain area, has strange talents: Waving hands east, floating east of the beach; Waving to the west, the west rising up the hills. People call him Son Tinh. And the other in the mountains of Tan Vien also not bad: call the wind, the wind came, the rain, rain. People called him Glass. In the two men, one is the lord, the other is the lord of the water, King Hung is very confused. Finally Hung Vuong was challenged to marry. Wedding conditions are two men to bring the ceremony to honor, the ceremony includes: one hundred sticky rice cake, a hundred sticky rice cake, ivory elephant, chicken and horse ripe roses each pair of one pair. Anyone who comes to the wedding ceremony will be cherished. And the new light in the morning, the crystal was brought to the ceremony before so the king of the gentleman to give. Glass came later and did not marry his wife should go angry to bring the chase to hit the crystal. Thunder storms, called the wind storm thunder chasing paint. Water flooded the fields, houses, water was raised on the hills, slopes. Charms have been submerged in the sea. But the crystal still does not flinter, Son Tinh has allowed each hill, moving each mountain to prevent the flood. How much to raise water, Crystal clear up high mountains as much. Finally, after a few months of fighting, Glass was exhausted but Son Tinh remained strong. Every year, severe enemas are intense, so Glass still raises Son Tinh but every time loses.
Trên đây là toàn bộ nội dung của Đề thi nói Tiếng Anh lớp 8 học kì 1 năm học 2020 – 2021. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 8 được cập nhật liên tục trên wiki.noithatvietphat.vn khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,.. .
Tham khảo thêm
Xem thêm: List phần mềm soạn thảo văn bản là gì
- Đề kiểm tra chất lượng học kì 1 lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án
- 10 Bài Dàn ý thuyết minh về chiếc áo dài Việt Nam Hay nhất
- Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 8 môn Toán trường THCS & THPT Lương Thế Vinh, Cầu Giấy năm học 2018 – 2019